Hyundai Accent WRC Cassina Liatti Monte Carlo 2001 Cartrix 4WD Slotcar.
This 1/32nd scale slotcar, made by Cartrix of Spain, is a wonderfully detailed replica of the Hyundai Accent WRC as driven by Carlo Cassina and Piero Liatti in the 2001 Monte Carlo Rally. Unfortunately, the gentlemen had to retire on special stage R1 due to engine problems.
This VERY fast ready-to-run slotcar has the following specifications:
- Scale: 1/32
- Overall length ca. 5.5 inches
- Great detailing with brake discs, roll cage and spare wheel and with fine tampo print
- Strong magnet for improved roadholding
- Strong TX4 motor (peformance similar to Ninco NC3)
- Weight out-of-the-box: 90 gramms
- Will run on all common 9 - 16V 1/32 scale tracks (Carrera, Scalextric, Ninco, SCX etc.)
LIMITED AVAILABILITY !