Reynard 01Q Judd, Graham - Duno - Murry, Le Mans 2001, Spirit Slotcar.
This 1/32nd scale slotcar, made by Spirit of Spain, is a wonderfully detailed replica of the Reynard 01Q-LM Judd as entered by Dick Barbour Racing and raced by John Graham, Mila Duno and David Murry during the 2001 edition of the Le Mans 24 Hours.
The car was retired in lap 4 due to an accident.
This ready-to-run slotcar has the following specifications:
- Scale: 1/32
- Overall length ca. 6 inches
- Great detailing with brake discs and fine tampo print
- Inline Mabuchi motor
- Strong magnet for improved roadholding
- Weight Overall, out of the box: 78 gramms
- Will run on all common 9 - 16V 1/32 scale tracks (Carrera, Scalextric, Ninco, SCX etc.)
Comes in Display Box.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY !