Lola B2K/10 Talkline - Ford, Le Mans 24 Hours 2000, Lammers, Coronel & Cox --SLOTCAR --
This 1/32nd scale slotcar, made by Spirit of Spain, is a wonderfully detailed replica of the lola as raced by Lammers, Cox & Coronel during the 2000 Le Mans 24 Hours.
The car was retired in lap 38 due to the loss of the right rear wheel.
This ready-to-run slotcar has the following specifications:
- Scale: 1/32
- Overall length ca. 6 inches
- Great detailing with brake discs and fine tampo print
- Sidewinder Mabuchi motor
- Mild magnet for improved roadholding
- Weight Overall, out of the box: 78 gramms
- Will run on all common 9 - 16V 1/32 scale tracks (Carrera, Scalextric, Ninco, SCX etc.)
Comes in Display Box.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY !